If you participate in social media on the Internet that is associated with Princeton Pain Management, you cannot:
- Participate if you are under the age of 13;
- Advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities;
- Post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous, unlawful, defamatory, unwelcome, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or indecent language or images that are embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Princeton Pain Management in its sole discretion;
- Make any bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive statements;
- Advertise, sell to or solicit others;
- Post fundraising causes that (i) do not benefit Princeton Pain Management or one of its employees and (ii) are not approved in advance and in writing by Princeton Pain Management;
- Post content that includes medical advice that may be unsolicited and/or unverified;
- Use the Message Boards for commercial purposes of any kind, even if you disclose yourself as a representative of such commercial entity;
- Post or distribute any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component;
- Post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room, bulletin board or discussion thread;
- Post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or in violation of local, state, national, or international laws, including the intellectual property rights of others or the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Continue to post comments after receiving a warning;
- Copy, quote, or otherwise recreate any Social Networking messages, media or other postings outside of this website without express written permission from Princeton Pain Management;
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonate another person;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification;
- Post material written in all caps or containing extremely poor spelling and/or grammar;
- Post the same note more than once or “spam”;
- Violate Princeton Pain Management policies and procedures if you are an employee of Princeton Pain Management; or
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the online community, or which, in the judgment of Princeton Pain Management, exposes Princeton Pain Management or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
You are solely responsible for your own communications within social media, the consequence(s) of posting these communications, and your reliance on any communications made using social media. If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
When participating in social media affiliated with Princeton Pain Management, never assume that people are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated. Information obtained via social media may not be reliable, and it is not a good idea to make any decisions based solely or largely on information you cannot confirm. Princeton Pain Management shall not and cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of any information, and shall not be responsible for any decisions made based on such information.
Princeton Pain Management reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Monitor or disclose any communication occurring within social media affiliated with Princeton Pain Management; or
- Avoid endorsement of any for-profit products, including treatments and devices.
Princeton Pain Management reserves the right to remove postings from any social media affiliated with Princeton Pain Management at any time and for any reason. Princeton Pain Management reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. However, Princeton Pain Management assumes no liability or responsibility to users of the Princeton Pain Management Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Our pages on social media sites may contain links to other web sites, some of which are operated by Princeton Pain Management or its affiliates and others of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other web sites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other web sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked web sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked web sites.
Last Updated 10.30.2018